Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do contacts change your eye color?

I'm talking about contacts that aren't meant to change your eye color. My eyes brighten up when I have my contacts in. Can other people see this change, or is it just me because my eyes looked duller when I couldn't see as well?Do contacts change your eye color?
If you look through a window does it change the color of the stuff behind the glass? Only if the window is colored. Same goes with contacts.Do contacts change your eye color?
Colored contacts will definitely change your color. If you have clear contacts, no. Not even if you have the ones with the blue or green handling tints. Something cool, though, if you have contacts in, and you're somewhere with the black light overhead, your contacts will emit a purple glow.
Grace: yes if '; Contact Lens'; has use for nearsighted or


farsighted people that do need them .But now about 100%


rather have regular reading glasses or full prescription types


refer to http://www.eyesighttest/chart.com free
My eyes look slightly darker when I wear my contacts. Some people notice, others don't. It is minor.
You can get colored contacts that can enhance the color of your eyes or dramatically.
it could be the lens on the contacts change the ways you see the light rays making thm appear brighter. chances are noone will ever notice unless you show them
Only if you get the ones thet are colored but the clear ones wont.
No, contacts don't change your eye color. The plastic may reflect the light differently and people may perceive your eyes to have a minor color change. But unfortunately they don't. The shine you see could be the moisture on the lenses since they need to be moist at all times.
contacts don't change your eye color unless you have the ones that do change your eye color but may only you notice this change because when you look in a mirror you always see your eyes and when you have contacts in they look different to you and only you. also i sometimes see in my eyes that the look lighter then usually but no one else notices
if you have hazel eyes and tear or get them wet in any way they will change slightly and the brightest color will appear. my eyes are a green/brown with blue rims,they almost turn aqua green/blue when I tear or get them wet.
yeah i noticed that too, mine have a bluish tint on them if u know what i'm talking about, so it make my eyes bluish green, i like it though!
yes you are correct, the only contacts that can change your eye color is the ones you ask for, you know. So yeah im guessing its cuz you think they look brighter now cuz before you couldnt see that well.
yepp
If you have colored ones, yeah.
i think its just you ... with the contacts in you have 20/20 ... you are seeing colors differently ... like you said your eyes were duller ...
funny my sister told me that my eyes looked blue the other day


i wear reg. contacts and my eyes are pretty much pitch black :)\


if you want color... get acuve2 colors


green is so pretty!
yes
they make your eyes shinier
they do look shiner b-cuz of the plastic when it hits the light!!!
They may add a sparkle, because it is a thin extra layer. But it shouldnt make too much off a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries