Thursday, June 24, 2010

What eye and hair color would you have if you could choose?

What is your natural eye and hair color?


I've got blonde hair and brown eyes but I'd kill for blue eyes and brunette hair like my aunt. She is like the prettiest person ever!What eye and hair color would you have if you could choose?
My whole life I wanted Blonde Hair and Blue eyes...and now that I'm older, I'm embracing the red hair, green eyes...What eye and hair color would you have if you could choose?
I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.





And I'd like darker hair, but i can live, y'know?
Naturally I have Brunette hair with natural light brunette/dark blonde highlights. I have brown eyes and I LOVE THE WAY I LOOK NOTHING SHOULD CHANGE!! I'm also considered 'hot' at highschool. But I like how black hair goes with blue eyes and blonde with brown eyes. But I like the way I am the most.
I have brown hair and blue eyes. I would have platinum blonde hair and green eyes.
I like how I am. I have hazel/brown eyes and red/brown hair. I think I am pretty. Not hot and not conceited, but I am happy with how I look and I wouldn't change it!
people always wanting to be things they're not.





what's with all that nonsense?
i have dark blonde hair and blue eyes. i would kill for dark brown hair. i dyed it brown once and it made my eyes look stunnning!
okay i have brown hair and brown eyes id kill for blonde hair hazel eyes dood i need new friends email me at kassiebays@yahoo.com
i have brown hair and brown eyes. i would love to have red hair and blue eyes!
Naturally I have dark brown eyes and black hair with red highlights.





If I could choose, I'd darken my eye colour and get rid of the highlights.
i have blue eyes and my original hair color is light brown, but i have blonde high lights
i have brown hair and green eyes








i wouldnt change it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries