Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eye makeup, like eyeshadow should I wear being fair skinned in the winter months like now??

what color are your eyes...and hair!!!What color eye makeup, like eyeshadow should I wear being fair skinned in the winter months like now??
I would say quite a light shade.What color eye makeup, like eyeshadow should I wear being fair skinned in the winter months like now??
try going for a lighter shade or like a pale/ice blue eyeshadow. you don't want to wear too much. hoped this helped.
I think that muted or pastel shades are the best.
gold looks good anytime, or maybe a light pink.
blue and black





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
gold and silver glitter colours work really well


loreal paris: color appeal, chrome shine


these are really nice (:


they aren't over the top glittery but they make your eyes look really nice when they catch the light (:





xx
BLUE!!!!! Im good at this stuff!!!!!!! LOL!!!!
id say brown to warm up your face
I have extremely fair skin too....I always wear something that brings out my eyes....since they are so light also. I like to wear greys and blacks and blues....sometimes darker purples or greens. If you have brown eyes or green eyes go with something that is more a natural shade.
Gold eyeshadows and black liquid liner are very stylish right now
Depends on hair color! A warm green or blue! Soft brown. try different colors and see which you like best!
I wear a lot of golden-beige, some bronze, and some more olive greens. Depends on your skin tone, which shades of those will look best on you. Those shades seem to warm my pale winter skin. I chose neutral shades of blush, and I'm wearing more of a nude lipgloss (hint of color).
brown, green, ivory and beige colors are good with fair skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries