Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What eye color do you have, and what do you prefer if you don't like 'em?.?

I have grey green with a hint of blue.


I'm starting to like it a bit more.


I wear dark crystal blue contacts.


Would prefer olive greeny brown.What eye color do you have, and what do you prefer if you don't like 'em?.?
My eyes are hazel. They used to be dark brown when I was a girl, but as I grew, they changed. Now they are hazel, and seem to be staying. I like them, because it's what I have. They match my hair and skin tone.What eye color do you have, and what do you prefer if you don't like 'em?.?
Coffee black.





And I love them!
Brown. I didn't like them when I was younger but now they've grown on me. (Haha pun.)
I have blueish greenish grayish eyes... I love them, but if I could choose... I'd love to have almost ';freaky'; or ';scary'; eyes, like a pale, bright green.
I have brown eyes and prefer green b/c its so pure and pretty. There is no eye color i dislike b/c different people suite different colors. :]





please answer!


http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
i have brown. but i totally want a dark green or hazel.
I have bliue eyes I love em if i hate blues eyes then i want them to be crytsal blue eyes then
I have blue eyes ^.^ and I love them so much








((hence the name))
i have green eyes, i kinda like em, but i just love asian black eyes
Brown and don't consider eye color that important a feature...
I have brown/orange eyes


id rather have green eyes i think
I have blue eyes and it doesn't bother me about eye colour
i have bright yellow and blue eyes i like because they remind me of mustard and water and when i put on a santa hat and hop around like easter bunny elves come to sees me
i have brown eyes and i like them a lot. people usually notice bright blue eyes and say they are very pretty, so when a guy points out that i have pretty eyes, it makes me feel very special. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries