Tuesday, June 22, 2010

When will my puppies eye change color?

Right now they are currently blue, which is common for puppies. They are about 5 weeks right now. The mother has dark brown eyes, and the father has a really pretty honey brown. I figured the pups eye color would start changing by now.When will my puppies eye change color?
It can take anywhere from 2-3 months to change.When will my puppies eye change color?
I thought my puppies eyes would stay blue since they didn't change for a while! I think it was around 7-8 maybe for mine. Only one puppies eyes did stay blue, which is really cute cause that pup was blond!! Im sure you will start to notice the change soon!
Nope.Not yet they'll start changing in about 3-4 weeks(when they'll be 2 months old). it shouldnt be too much of a wait from now. and remember theyre all different some might change earlier than others.





Hope I helped!
I can't remember for sure when my 3 month old puppy's eyes changed from dark blue to dark brown, I think it was around 7-9 weeks.
it should start changing in about 2 months from the time they are born. That's what my puppies did. they will probably have brown or dark brown eyes.
oh well there still just 5 weeks there just babies wait until there like 14 wks or 3 more wks they will change dnt worry and if it stays blue then its an uniwgue colopur for the pup :)
In another couple of weeks.
about 2 months

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries