Thursday, June 24, 2010

How will my child look in hair color, hair style(Wavy, curly, straight.) and eye color?

Just out of curiosity how will my children look?


Me: Dark Brown hair, wavy, Brown eyes.


Father: Dark brown hair, straight, Brownish-Greenish eyes.


Mother: Light brown hair, curly, Brownish-Greenish eyes.


Brother: Dirty blond, wavy, blue eyes.


Spouse: Dirty Blond, straight, blue eyes.


Spouse Father: Blond, Straight, blue eyes.


Spouse Mother: Blond, Straight, Blue eyes


.How will my child look in hair color, hair style(Wavy, curly, straight.) and eye color?
unfortunately, there is no way to really tell, because it all depends on the combination of genes and which are ressessive. However, my guess is light brown hair and brown eyes, because I believe the dark hair and eye genes are dominant.... But then, my mom and dad both had dark hair, my sister has dark hair and I have blonde hair!How will my child look in hair color, hair style(Wavy, curly, straight.) and eye color?
They will probably look a little like you and your husband. What ever you think about now; it won't even enter your mind the day they are born. You'll be so happy with what you receive. Count everything and make sure everything is okay.


Trust me; you will be very happy.
I'm no geneologist, but since those credentials look similar to my parents, I can say that your child(ren) will most likely have brown eyes, and brown or dark blond hair. I guess wavy hair, although I'm not really sure what that means.
Genetics will probably do this........Brown eyes, brown hair that will go blond as a baby. then back to brown.





But there are ressant (I'm drawing a blank...weak gene's) ex. I have brown eye's my husband green our baby girl has blue. The rest of our family has blue.


And then look at yourself and then our spouse, who looks more like their family, you or your spose, your baby will look like the one that has the stronger look.


Make sense?
it depends on which gene is dominant yours or the father's and the heraditary of the family but u are gaureteed to have one of the results or a mixture of the results u listed
kid(boy): bright blue hair, afro, white eyes wit black rim


kid(girl): bright pink/purple hair, very frizzy, red eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries