Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is my eye color part of a deficiency?

i have a really odd eye color, and i was wondering if it was part of a deficiency of some sort. my eyes are a grey blue-green with different colored flecks and an odd yellow-brown ring around my pupil. is that odd? i know people's eye color can change, but mine seem to do it alot-- they go from blue, to green and everywhere in between those colors. is there something wrong with me? or do i just have really weird eyes?Is my eye color part of a deficiency?
Often, newborns have blue eyes, which change to green, hazel, light brown or dark brown. This is possibly the origin of the idiom ';being blue-eyed'; (i.e. na茂ve; gullible) or having ';baby blues';, or striking blue eye color.





It is thought that exposure to light after birth triggers the production of melanin in the iris of the eye. By three years of age, the eyes produce and store enough melanin to indicate their natural shade. While changes in eye color of infants are more common, even in adults, eye color changes are seen, most often as a result of exposure to the sun. Sunlight triggers melanin production in the eye, as it does to the skin.








So there are some cases(like yours) that eye color change from one particular color into another one.Is my eye color part of a deficiency?
It's okay. I have blue-green eyes too. It depends on 1) what I'm wearing that day because different colors make certain colors in your eye to stand out more and 2) what color i WANT to see. I WANT blue eyes. JUST blue. SO at first, I see blue, but after a while truth sets in and I see little flecks of yellow...which make it look green. Blue+yellow=Green. It's light though. I have a dark blue ring around my eyes.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
nope its just the different protiens in your eyes. you is okay dokay
Your eyes change colour like a vampire. You should be happy. I wish I had your eyes. Sounds cool!
Yeah, really weird
you have weird eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries