Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is your favorite eye color and why?

Mine are brown and greenWhat is your favorite eye color and why?
bule because it color skyWhat is your favorite eye color and why?
In my country there are a few sayings that rhyme in my language, but not if I translate them in English:


You can never trust green eyes,


Brown eyes steals anyone's heart.





I forgot the one about the blue eyes though.


I like all eye colors.
Blue, like my husband's. His eyes are ice blue, and our daughter got daddy's eyes. Lucky kid! My nephew has eyes that are dark blue like cobalt or violet. They're really awesome too!
I'm pretty vain... I have green eyes, they are really pretty. It's a light green towards the pupil and a dark green around the edges.... and I really don't know if I could ever live without them.


I remember I was little I would always want brown eyes because everyone in my classes always had brown eyes!


But I just love green :] It's gorgeous!
Green (electric green) thats my eye color!!!! (yes its natural)
brown, because when you look into someone you are in love with and they have brown eyes its just comforting and it's like you almost sink into them and become 1 person instread of 2
hazel %26lt;3 {mine}


and green
Green, they're nice to look at because not many people have them.
don't really have a favorite eye color, that all depends on the total person
I love green eyes. Mine are hazle and occasionally go green i'm mad when they are brown or amber-ish. when i cry they go green lol.
i love blue eyes. mine are kind of a brownish green. they arent hazel, but they have this weird tint to them with like a sunflower shape around my pupil and a green crescent moon. i really like them. they're unique.


i just felt like bragging.


and yes, sometimes i randomly stare into my eyes. no one else gets to see them, but i think they're really cool.
blue they are so bright and beautiful
i like teal blue b/c they look very pretty and grown up.


brown too b/c they look deep and mysterious.


also, green b/c not alot of people have green eyes and i just think they look pretty.
i really like guys with blue eyes, because im only used to brown eyes.........you want something different, you know? i like guys with brown eyes too%26lt;3.........................:D
i like violet. it's a rare eye colour to have and it's beautiful
Ice Blue - they are intriguing
i like blue/brown or green/brown.. *cute eyes* or that kinda grayish/brown...basically anything wit brown!! SEXY!!
Mine are brown %26amp; green aswell, they are green on the outside and brown around the pupil. I have had alot of admirers as these colours are not the ordinary.


Personally I love deep brown eyes, they are the most amazing and beautiful thing.
brown....cuz its mine.
I love it when people have green colored eyes. It isn't very common and I think it shows that you're a deep thinker.
All of them!


Blue eyes are so cute on boys, they can look icy, or gentle and sweet.





Green eyes are mysterious on anyone.





Hazel eyes have a cat-like look, very exotic and pretty.





Brown/black eyes can be sweet or piercing.
defintely Hazel because they change colors depending on your mood! like my old friend has that! When she's happy they go green when she's ok but a bit sad they go blue!
green is really cool if you can pull it off.
i think greeny blue cause that mine but cause it looks like the ocean and i love the oceanand that why i love my eye color !!!





i need points bad !!!!
Blue, because its sometimes exceptional, and looks awesome.


Green also is cOOl!!
Red hair with green eyes? Divine!
green cuz i use 2 have dem wen i was a baby n i loved


but now i have light brown which i like 2


oh n i like hazel?


aint dat like brown?
i love blue eyes, but new research shows that everyone with blue eyes are related. this is because they all share the same genetic mutation....weird!
black or brown


cuz if u hav light color like green or blue, it will turn out wierd looking when u get old....sometimes
Bright blue like in the Ocean around the Himilayas, because when ever I look into those eyes I feel like I'm taking a vacation. Or green, because they look mysterious and make you wonder. Somtimes I like brown because they make my feel warm and safe. I like hazel eyes too, because they can be any eye they want. :o)
well, it depends on if the person is a guy or girl.





for girls, i like dark brown eyes.





but for guys, i like eyes that are a little lighter, liquid gold kind of, only with more chocolate to them. they're so warm, just looking into them can make you feel warm.
  • antispyware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries