Thursday, June 24, 2010

What do you guys think of my eye color, should I change it?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ntblac%26amp;鈥?/a>


So, that's me. Sorry if the picture isn't all that great, but you can see the eye color right? That's all that really matters. Anyways, I was thinking about getting brown contacts, and that's my natural color. What do you think?





And are contacts a high matienence?What do you guys think of my eye color, should I change it?
How would the first two know about anyone looking high? Hmmmm been looking in the mirror too long ladies?





I think you should leave your eyes alone they are fine just the way they are. Brown is too ordinary.What do you guys think of my eye color, should I change it?
You have beautiful eyes! I'd give an arm and a leg to be blue eyed.
Why would you want to change your eye color, or care so much what people think of it? Contacts are a pain, I went back to glasses, I wouldn't dare wear them if I didn't need them. You have beautiful eyes. Embrace them, they're different. Brown eyes are too normal, even though I love mine...
omg! i love your eye color it is so natural. If you feel like something different try out the contacts. If you dont like them just wear a different pair. if i were you, i wouldnt change them. It is totally your choice though.











PS. your pic isnt that bad!
i think you shoudlnt change it because brown hair looks really pretty with blue eyes if you get brown contacts i think youd look kinda plaine
I agree with the first girl !
Your natural color is pretty, a light brown would be ok for fun and parties. Contacts are better these days for maitenance but are still more work than glasses if you need them to see properly.
well it may just be the pic, but you look high. anyways, no i think your eye color is pretty from what i can tell. i would choose that color over brown anyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries