Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it tacky to wear to different color eye shadows?

Like black with white on top, on the top lid of the eye?Is it tacky to wear to different color eye shadows?
If you put the right amounts on, it should be fine. I've done up to three different colours on my eye lids. The only thing is that too much black might be a little overwhelming. I would suggest you use the black on the actual lid, up to the crease, and then use the white close to your eyebrow. You migh want to try another colour to go between your crease and your brow line, but its up to you.Is it tacky to wear to different color eye shadows?
No, I wear something like that-a thick line of liquid black eyeliner, with silver/white sparkly shadow stick all over the rest of my eyelids, and I get tons of compliments on my makeup.





Don't let people say ';look natural'; or to tone down you're make up, or that you only do it to hide your face.





Make up is fun and wearing it is about being young!!








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


answers mine , please?!?
well depends ussually its okay with a lot of colors depends how good you are at mixing you should watch some makeup vieos on youtube to help :)
No i guess kinda yes kinda no
not at all - i know i do it all the time and people always say i look good...
NO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries