Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What eye hadow color would make my eyes pop?

What color eye shadow would make my eyes pop and be more noticible?


http://s719.photobucket.com/albums/ww191/l3xi24/?action=view%26amp;current=006-1.jpg thats me in the picture lol being dumb! = ] thankz i heard someone say navy blue???What eye hadow color would make my eyes pop?
purpleWhat eye hadow color would make my eyes pop?
Using the opposite color (on the color wheel) of your eyes is what makes your eye color pop. Your eyes are brown, and the opposite colors of brown are blue and purple. So blue or purple shadow would work best!
I recommend do not use green or blue- Gray or shades of gray and silver would work for you
Well u could go on youtube and type in missjessicaharlow she has great tips or you could go to limecrimemakeup.com
paper bag jk.





Green I would say

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries