Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color of eye liner should I use?

My eyes change color and so I find it hard to pick a constant color that works for all days. I'm told they are green some days, blue some days, and then grey. So I need some help as to what color of eye-liner would work best to enhance my eyes, as they are my one and only beauty.What color of eye liner should I use?
hey there, I know what you mean, I have green eyes also and like most said above, black is a great color to bring out on eyes. I am a professional makeup artist, and I usually line the top eye and bottom. The top DOesnt have to be thick to be noticed or look like a racoon eye. Also. Get a great mascara because the most dramatic thing you can do to your face good or bad, is the eyelashes, and eyebrows, make sure your mascara lengthens and separates. To make your gorgeous color stand out, I would also get some kind of shimmery (Not glittery) shimmery eyeshadow, pretty much any color will work. but I go with very light colors, and run under the lashline on the bottom, and in each corner of the eye. It has an amazing look that I love and that You probably will to! Any other questions, feel free to msg me. good luck!What color of eye liner should I use?
try black. because black eyeliner doesn't choose color and it's matches what color of your eyes are.
my eyes are the same!


i usually wear a charcoal colour. its flattering for all my eyes moods.


weekends i often go bold and wear metalic purple, metalic green or bronze, with matching shadow


good luck
stick with black. it match with everything
You can never go wrong with gold and dark blue!!! I use black because my eyes are brown, but most of my friends have blue and green eyes and they all use gold and blue and it looks pretty dang good!!
Dark brown for day and maybe black for night use color liners to accent.
You can also wear violet. Just don't match your eye makeup to your eyes, because then your eye makeup will get noticed instead of your eyes.
black baby! black all the way! you can never go wrong with black!
theres this really cool eye liner out at walmart its for people whos eyes change colors its like a greyish brownish lbacksh color my friend has hazels eyes and they look even more GORGEOUS when she wears that eye liner !
Black is always a good shade to go with, besides it highlights your eyes, with any color.
Don't wear blue or green. YOu want something that contrasts, not clashes.


Wear dark brown liner, black liner, gray liner.


Black mascara will make them stand out.





Good liners:


MAC, Estee Lauder, L'oreal, Maybelline,





Don't forget to pluck your brows, just the strays, to bring out the natural arch. These will frame your eyes and make them look nicer.





Also wear eye cream to prevent wrinkles.


Good ones are by :


L'oreal, Oil of Olay, Origins, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Clinique, Garnier.
Use a dark color pink!
black makes any eye color pop...you could also try brown especially when your eyes are blue. my eyes are blue and i always wear black i feel that my eyes pop more with the black but that is just me. hope this helps.
oh, im sure there are other beautiful things to you than your eyes! use a black or soft black eye pencil, my eyes are the exact same way, and using black will complement all the colors in your eyes since black is a neutral, and its more dramatic than brown so it will draw more attention to your eyes. also, try lining the inner rims of your eyelids as well as the outer rims along the top lid, as it will add dimension to your eyes and make them appear smokier/sexier. you could also try a soft, grey eyeshadow or a chesnut brown in the crease of your eyelid, that will look awesome with whatever color your eyes appear that day!
I have the same type of chameleon eyes. The color eyeliner I use is a combination of a little black with a good amount of silver. It's called Foil. It's the best liner I've found for my eyes yet.





Hope this helps
Well,it sorta depends on ur personality and on what u r wearing w/ the makeup. For instance, let say ur going 2 a party and ur wearing a gold dress. Try gold eyeliner. It would look REALLY cute!!! =]
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Applying Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>





check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Choosing Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>
place plumy pink eyeliner with deep rusty copper tone eye shadow or vice versa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries