Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you have a different eye color than when you were younger?

I did


I had blue eyes until I was 15 months


then I had green


now brown with a little bit of yellow in themDo you have a different eye color than when you were younger?
my eyes are weird two different colors.


light sky blue on left.


dark blue with gold in the right one.Do you have a different eye color than when you were younger?
As a young child and even in my teens, my eyes were a lot more blue than they are now. Even in my twenties, my eyes were a dark blue. They're a mixture of green, blue and gray now that I've gotten older. I don't think my eyes are nearly as pretty and interesting as they used to be when I was younger. But's that's my thought on the subject. I haven't asked what other people think about my eyes. I'd probably get laughed at for asking. But yes, I think everyone's eyes change at least a little bit...with the exception of my mother's eyes. Her eyes were blue when I was young and they were just as blue when she passed away. My eyes also seemto change depending upon the colors I wear. It sounds strange, but it's true!
yeah!!! mine were seriously icy, light blue up till I was about 26 months? then they turned a little bit darker blue..by the time I was 5 my eyes were greenish then around 9-10 years old they were hazelish... and now they are back at green/hazel, with some blue on the outside... its so weird!! my hair did the same... i started out with thin, BLONDE hair, and STRAIGHT. when i was 4-5 my hair turned a light brown, still straight. when i was 11, it started getting darker, and wavy. by the time i was 15, my hair was DARK brown and EXTREME curly, and when i say curly, i mean the curliest it can get. it is SOOOO weird. my brother's all had this same experience. its as if we changed into a totally different body!!! even my eyes and lips got bigger when i was a teenager. we dont understand it...we've gone to doctors asking them what has happened...but it seriously remains a mystery!!!
Yes, every baby has blue eyes or something like that til' the pigment or whatever it's called develops.
the color of my eyes have been the same since i was a baby turning into a toddler maturing into the adolescent years and now as an adult. i love the shape and color of my eyes. almond shaped dark brown eyes suits me just fine.
i had dark blue eyes when i was born


then they went green


now they are hazel


actually (orange in the middle, then green, then dark green around the edge)


but they look brown from far away
My eyes were Super Blue up until I was about ten, and they are now blue on the rims, with grey iris's and green/gold around the pupil.
my eye color changes everyday





blue to green to blue green back to blue
nno but my sister did!


she went from blue (all babys are like that though)


to brown


to hazil


to green


then back to hazil
They were grayish...


But they change colors now, because theyre blue, so sometimes they can be light green, or a jade color.
Kind of. My eyes were blue till like, middle school when they started turning greenish. Mine are blue when they're watery though.
Mine were gray, now they are green with flecks of gold.
I've been a brown eyed girl all my life and it works for me. =]
I had hazel eyes when younger. I now have emerald green eyes. They also sparkle.
no they are the same color
I don't know what color eyes I had as a baby actually... But I do know that my eye color changes, it can be green or blue or gray. And I have a little bit of yellow in them as well.
No mine have stayed blue all my life I guess Im lucky =-]
My eyes used to be much more blue when I was little. Now they are greyish blue.
my eyes were blue when i was a baby


then they turned green


now they are a brown colour


;]
Yeah,





I had bright, bright blue eyes when I was born. Then they were brown, and now they have mix of green in them.
MINES IS PURPLE NOW
yep I had dark brown eyes and now they're much,much lighter
no they pretty much stayed the same
yes i did actually





i used to have blue..but now i have brown
everyone has blue eyes when they're born until early babyhood. lol. when i was a child my eyes were dark brown, now they're gold
No, I've always had blue eyes.
My eyes used to be blue, now they seem more green-ish.





Weird.
Yes.


I had blue eyes until I was 9 months old.


Now they're green. :)
Yes. They started out blue when I was young. Now they can't decide if they are blue, gray or green.
  • antispyware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries