Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I know this is old but...What eye color(s) would match black hair?

im just wonder what other colors besides brown would match an asian kid. what looks good?I know this is old but...What eye color(s) would match black hair?
Well, I'm Asian, and I have Asian friends with real violet eyes and it look amazing on her! They are not contacts, but they are a mix between royal puple and cornflower bue and it looks great on her! Maybe you might want to try contacts, and pass them off as real, like Elizabeth Taylor? ;)


I love blue eyes with black hair, like Daniel Radcliffe. It looks so amazing!I know this is old but...What eye color(s) would match black hair?
Pale blue or Intense green would look hella cute :).


Or even grey :D


That'd be awesome.
Icy colors, such as a super-bright blue, or a neon green really compliment the hair. They are also beautiful.





To achieve this, I would suggest contacts. :)
brown !!!!!! depends on wut kind of hair style u have !:D





best of luck
black eyes and blue
RED!!! that would look beasty.


or YELLOW!!!!
maybe a cool green color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries