Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color of eye shadow would look good on me?

I have blue eyes, Brown hair, and white skin! [and idk if this means anything but i have pretty much have a shirt in every color]


i wear a brownish black mascara everyday.





thanks in advance! :)What color of eye shadow would look good on me?
Bronze, charcoal, chocolate brown, black, and golds will look good with your blue eyes.What color of eye shadow would look good on me?
i'm the same, although I'm probably a little paler then you. in my experience the best colors to use are neutral colors, browns, light pinks that hold a little shimmer to them. not necessarily glittery things but colors that hold a shiny texture really make the eyes pop! browns and golds (especially gold) enhance the blue in your eyes
Eye Shadow:


You'll look best in lilac, beige, camel or peach shades of eye shadow. Choose one shade only to use at a time and apply it all over eyes, from lash-line to brows. It'll totally make your eyes POP!!!!!! ;)





Mascara:


Apply one coat of clear or black mascara.


HOPE THIS HELPS!!! ;) Good luck, you!!!!!!!!
I would say brown....It will make your blue eyes POP and it'll compliment your hair and skin color!





I have white skin and blue eyes too! and natural brown hair but it's bleach blonde, it looks good though with both blonde and brown hair!
Anything but blue. I would most likely go with a sparkly silver, my second choice would be a tinted gray color.





Good Luck





=P
golden brown
bronze would look great!
  • antispyware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries