Thursday, June 24, 2010

What eye color do you like most on the opposite sex?

greenWhat eye color do you like most on the opposite sex?
light blue or dark brown





STARZ is a group anybody can join! *All you have to do is add ';STARZ'; to the end of your name!





STARZ is for:





Some


Team


About


Raiding


Z-filled categories


(a way to say zzzz.... like sleeping)What eye color do you like most on the opposite sex?
BLUE with brown hair or BROWN with blonde hairrrrr [:














answwwerrr my question everyoneeee (:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgerjCKKP6RX7R89tMxJm3bsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090707134752AAVwNlm
Mine are hazel, and I usually liked guys with brown eyes. Right now I think green eyes are kind of sexy. I think it just depends on the guy. If I like the guy, I like his eyes. = )
blond hair with blue eys





blond hair with brown eyes





brown hair with blue eyes
Uh,


probablly a light brown or light blue.





I have light blue eyes though, so I like blue eyes.


;(
Green or those type of brown eyes that seem to glow. Well, I don't care! Just as long as the guys have naturally black hair and pretty, very pretty eyes!
I'm a sucker for blue eyes





(but I also like brown cuz its my bf's eye color)
Anything dynamic, if he has black hair, then blue or green eyes. If he is blond, then dark brown.
Light brown almost gold in color.
dark brown or a dark blue but mostly a dark chocolaty brown ♥
hazel
hazel
hazel
probably either a deep brown, or a darker green with speckles of emerald
blue!! but black is kinda mysterious =)
A ';pretty'; dark brown, or dark blue.
Bright blue is hot as x) (If they have dark hair)...
doesn't matter.


as long as their eyes mesmerize me .
I'm a sucker for green eyes, but it really doesn't matter. :)
dark brown, almost black





and black hair, of course
hazel the most


then brown
Hazel or Blue
hazel is so perrty =]
I have blue eyes but I prefer brown eyes on guys. =)
Since me loves eyes are brown...Brown:D
hazel. like a greenish kind of brownish :)
Hazel or light brown
Dark Brown
BLUE!
Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries